I can’t decide what I enjoy more – sharing all of these recipes weekly with you live on the Facebook page, OR, having my lunches prepped for the entire week.
I just love how easy these salad jars are to construct. The best part is they stay fresh all week long! Taking 20 minutes on Sunday to make these seriously makes my life so much easier.
As always – the order that you layer your ingredients is super important in keeping your salads crisp. No one likes a soggy salad. No one.
See how easy it is to make these in the video below!
Mandarin Ramen Noodle Salad Jars
- Coleslaw mix
- Dry ramen noodles, broken into small pieces
- Mandarin oranges, 1 can drained
- Edamame beans, 1 cup
- Green onions, chopped
- Slivered almonds
- Cooked chicken
- 3 tbsp. Rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 tsp. soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp. sugar
- 2 tsp. sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp.black pepper
- Combine dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Whisk together.
- Place 3-4 tablespoons of dressing in the bottom of each mason jar.
- Layer in the rest of the salad ingredients in the following order:
- Chicken, edamame, green onions, mandarin oranges, almonds, coleslaw, ramen noodles.
- Make sure lettuce is packed in tightly, completely filling the jar.
- Screw on the top and jar lid to seal your salads.
- Refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- When ready to eat, dump into a bowl or plate – stir, and enjoy!
Have you tried any of the salad jars yet? Leave a comment letting me know what you think!